Terms and Conditions
These general terms and conditions apply to Dreamsheets.nl.
ARTICLE 1 - DEFINITIONS
In these conditions the following terms have the following meanings:
- Entrepreneur: the natural or legal person who offers products and / or services to consumers from a distance;
- Consumer: the natural person who does not act in the exercise of a profession or business and who enters into a distance contract with the entrepreneur;
- Distance contract: an agreement whereby, in the context of a system for distance sales of products organized by the entrepreneur, up to and including the conclusion of the agreement, only one or more techniques for distance communication are used;
- Technology for distance communication: means that can be used to conclude an agreement, without the consumer and entrepreneur being together in the same space at the same time;
- Reflection period: the period within which the consumer can make use of his right of withdrawal;
- Right of withdrawal: the possibility for the consumer to cancel the distance contract within the cooling-off period;
- Working day: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday;
- Duration transaction: a distance contract with regard to a series of products and / or services, the delivery and / or purchase of which is spread over time;
- Durable medium: any means that enables the consumer or entrepreneur to store information that is addressed to him personally in a way that enables future consultation and unaltered reproduction of the stored information.
ARTICLE 2 - IDENTITY OF THE ENTREPRENEUR
Peti B.V. Amstelkade 129-1 Amsterdam
Chamber of Commerce no: 78649439
ARTICLE 3 - APPLICABILITY
- These general terms and conditions apply to every offer made by the entrepreneur and to every distance contract concluded between the entrepreneur and the consumer.
- Before the distance contract is concluded, the text of these general terms and conditions will be made available to the consumer.
ARTICLE 4 - THE OFFER
- If an offer has a limited period of validity or is made subject to conditions, this will be explicitly stated in the offer.
- The offer contains a complete and accurate description of the products offered. The description is sufficiently detailed to enable the consumer to make a proper assessment of the offer. If the entrepreneur uses images, these are a true representation of the products offered. Obvious mistakes or errors in the offer are not binding for the entrepreneur.
- Each offer contains such information that it is clear to the consumer what rights and obligations are attached to accepting the offer. This concerns in particular:
- the price including taxes;
- the possible costs of delivery;
- the way in which the agreement will be concluded and which actions are required for this;
- whether or not the right of withdrawal applies;
- the method of payment, delivery or performance of the agreement;
- the term for accepting the offer, or the term for adhering to the price;
- if the agreement is filed after the conclusion, how it can be consulted by the consumer;
ARTICLE 5 - THE AGREEMENT
- Subject to the provisions of paragraph 4, the agreement is concluded at the moment the consumer accepts the offer and meets the corresponding conditions.
- If the consumer has accepted the offer electronically, the trader will immediately confirm receipt of the acceptance of the offer electronically. As long as receipt of this acceptance has not been confirmed, the consumer can terminate the agreement.
- If the agreement is concluded electronically, the entrepreneur will take appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure the electronic transfer of data and he will ensure a safe web environment. If the consumer can pay electronically, the entrepreneur will take appropriate security measures.
- The entrepreneur can inform himself 'within legal frameworks' whether the consumer can meet his payment obligations, as well as all those facts and factors that are important for a responsible conclusion of the distance contract. If, on the basis of this investigation, the entrepreneur has good reasons not to enter into the agreement, he is entitled to refuse an order or request, with reasons, or to attach special conditions to the implementation.
- The entrepreneur will send the following information with the product to the consumer, in writing or in such a way that it can be stored by the consumer in an accessible manner on a durable medium:
- the visiting address of the business location of the entrepreneur where the consumer can go with complaints;
- the conditions under which and the way in which the consumer can make use of the right of withdrawal, or a clear statement regarding the exclusion of the right of withdrawal;
- information about existing after-sales service and guarantees;
- the information included in article 4 paragraph 3 of these conditions, unless the entrepreneur has already provided this information to the consumer prior to the execution of the agreement;
ARTICLE 6A - RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL ON DELIVERY OF PRODUCTS
- When purchasing products, the consumer has the option to dissolve the contract without giving any reason within fourteen days. This period starts on the day after receipt of the product by or on behalf of the consumer.
- During this period, the consumer will handle the product and packaging with care. He will only unpack or use the product to the extent necessary to assess whether he wishes to keep the product. If he exercises his right of withdrawal, he will return the product with all accessories and - if reasonably possible - in the original condition and packaging to the entrepreneur, in accordance with the reasonable and clear instructions provided by the entrepreneur.
ARTICLE 7 - COSTS IN THE EVENT OF WITHDRAWAL
- If the consumer makes use of his right of withdrawal, the costs of return will not exceed the cost of the return.
- If the consumer has paid an amount, the entrepreneur will refund this amount as soon as possible, but no later than 30 days after the return or cancellation.
ARTICLE 8 - EXCLUSION OF THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
- If the consumer does not have a right of withdrawal, this can only be excluded by the entrepreneur if the entrepreneur has clearly stated this in the offer, at least in time for the conclusion of the agreement.
- Exclusion of the right of withdrawal is only possible for products:
- that have been created by the entrepreneur in accordance with the specifications of the consumer;
- that are clearly personal in nature;
- that cannot be returned due to their nature;
ARTICLE 9 - THE PRICE
- During the period of validity stated in the offer, the prices of the products offered will not be increased, except for price changes due to changes in VAT rates.
- Price increases within 3 months after the conclusion of the agreement are only permitted if they are the result of statutory regulations or provisions.
- The prices stated in the offer of products include VAT.
ARTICLE 10 - CONFORMITY AND WARRANTY
- The entrepreneur guarantees that the products comply with the agreement, the specifications stated in the offer, the reasonable requirements of reliability and / or usability and the legal provisions and / or government regulations existing on the date of the conclusion of the agreement.
- A scheme offered by the entrepreneur, manufacturer or importer as a guarantee does not affect the rights and claims that the consumer can assert against the entrepreneur with regard to a shortcoming in the fulfillment of the obligations of the entrepreneur towards the entrepreneur on the basis of the law and / or the distance contract.
ARTICLE 11 - DELIVERY AND PERFORMANCE
- The entrepreneur will take the greatest possible care when receiving and implementing orders for products.
- The place of delivery is the address that the consumer makes known to the company.
- With due observance of what is stated in article 4 of these general terms and conditions, the company will execute accepted orders expeditiously, but no later than 30 days, unless a longer delivery period has been agreed. If delivery is delayed, or if an order cannot or only partially be executed, the consumer will be notified of this no later than one week after placing the order. In that case, the consumer has the right to terminate the agreement without costs and is entitled to any compensation.
- In case of dissolution in accordance with the previous paragraph, the entrepreneur will refund the amount that the consumer has paid as soon as possible, but no later than 30 days after dissolution.
- If delivery of an ordered product proves impossible, the entrepreneur will endeavor to make a replacement item available. At the latest upon delivery, it will be stated in a clear and comprehensible manner that a replacement item is being delivered. For replacement items right of withdrawal can not be excluded. The costs of return shipment are at the expense of the entrepreneur.
- The risk of damage and / or loss of products rests with the entrepreneur until the moment of delivery to the consumer, unless explicitly agreed otherwise.
ARTICLE 12 - PAYMENT
- Unless otherwise agreed, the amounts owed by the consumer must be paid immediately upon purchase via Ideal or payment by means of a credit card (Mastercard / VISA).
- The consumer has the duty to immediately report inaccuracies in provided or stated payment details to the entrepreneur.
- In the event of non-payment by the consumer, the entrepreneur has the right, subject to legal restrictions, to charge the reasonable costs made known to the consumer in advance.
- Dreamsheet.nl offers the following payment methods. Mastercard, Visa, and IDEAL.
ARTICLE 13 - COMPLAINTS PROCEDURE
- The entrepreneur has a well-publicized complaints procedure and handles the complaint in accordance with this complaints procedure.
- Complaints about the implementation of the agreement must be submitted to the entrepreneur within a reasonable time, fully and clearly described, after the consumer has discovered the defects.
- Complaints submitted to the entrepreneur will be answered within a period of 14 days from the date of receipt. If a complaint requires a foreseeable longer processing time, the entrepreneur will reply within 14 days with a notice of receipt and an indication when the consumer can expect a more detailed answer.
ARTICLE 14 - ADDITIONAL OR DIFFERENT PROVISIONS
- Additional provisions or provisions deviating from these general terms and conditions may not be to the detriment of the consumer and must be recorded in writing or in such a way that they can be stored by the consumer in an accessible manner on a durable data carrier.
ARTICLE 15 - ONLINE DISPUTE RESOLUTION PLATFORM
- The European Commission provides a platform for alternative dispute resolution. You can use this to resolve disputes about products or services purchased online.